ALANA BAY HAROR
9901 W Bay Harbor Drive – Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154
Alana is located in the small but prestigious neighborhood of Bay Harbor Islands, a pair of islands floating in the middle of Biscayne Bay right between the intracoastal waterway, Bal Harbour and Atlantic Ocean beaches. It is a place known for its relaxed pace of life, numerous family-friendly pursuits, fantastic walkability to outdoor activities and luxury destinations, excellent schools, and sophisticated atmosphere.
This is a place where people experience all that South Florida has to offer – free from crowds of tourists, yet easily connected to designer shopping, chef-driven restaurants, world-class hotels and entertainment, golf courses, yachting and boating, nearby airports, and more.
- 30 Condominium Residences
- 7 Floors
- 2 – 3 Bedroom Residences Ranging from 1,229 to 1,662 Sq Ft
- Seven-story boutique residential building designed by internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Revuelta Architecture International
- Double-height lobby with private waiting area
- Modern, minimalistic design with a glass exterior façade
- Lush gardens throughout the property designed by the renowned David J. Odishoo
- High-speed Wi-Fi in all common areas
- Two covered parking spaces per residence
- Corner residences offer wrap- around terraces
- High impact floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- All bedrooms have access to expansive balconies
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Master bathroom with double sink, glass shower enclosure with rainfall shower head and hand shower
- Expansive glass-framed outdoor terraces accessible from bedrooms and living areas
- Italian kitchens with custom quartz counter tops and Italkraft® cabinetry
- Bosch® appliance suite includes induction cooktop, built-in stainless steel French door refrigerator, convection oven, microwave oven, and dishwasher
- Private storage available on same level as residence
- Bluetooth® enabled keyless entry system with camera technology
- Open-air Sky Lounge with bar and multiple seating areas
- Two summer kitchens for outdoor meals with family and friends
- Gracefully curved custom swimming pool and built-in deck-level whirlpool
- Glass-framed pool and hardwood sundeck with water and skyline views
- Chic lighting, shade areas, and garden spaces for maximum comfort both day and night
- Outdoor playground area for children and families
- Zen-like garden space for yoga or other quiet pursuits
- Fully outfitted fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment
- Resident’s social room with bar, large-screen televisions, and lounge seating perfect for events or meetings of any kind
- Impressive double-height lobby with reception seating
ALANA BAY HARBOR
With a striking curvilinear design that echoes Miami’s Art Deco legacy, and an elegantly modern low-rise façade, Alana captures the essence of what it means to call Bay Harbor Islands home. This is life as it should be – close to beaches, city skyline views, a quiet island mood, designer interiors, impeccable amenities, all in a home that celebrates the indoor-outdoor lifestyle for which the area is famous.
Carefree living, inspired design, and quality craftsmanship all come together at Alana. Brand-new construction, high-end materials and finishes, and flawless attention to detail are clear from the first glimpse of the property and extend to every element of the building and residences. This creates a home that is not only beautiful to look at, but also intensely enjoyable to own.
A sense of chic comfort moves throughout every space at Alana, creating a home-like feeling that is always pleasant and welcoming.
The concept behind Alana has been brought to life by a team of recognized leaders in their respective fields. The undulating minimalist design and sinuous glass shape of the building is the work of Revuelta Architecture International, the world-renowned firm behind iconic residences in countries around the globe.
Inside, Bea Pernia of Bea Interior Design, whose vision for everyday life at Alana echoes the effortless flow of the building with soft natural materials, custom millwork, and finishes that express a one-of-a-kind perspective on island life.
Throughout the property, lush gardens and captivating outdoor spaces by David J. Odishoo reflect the truly special atmosphere of this unique location and the intimate boutique nature of the property.
Together, the result is artistry layered upon artistry – and a residential address unlike any other in South Florida.
Each moment at Alana is meant to inspire and delight through amenities that add fullness to everyday life. Whether it’s the limitless sunset views from the rooftop Sky Lounge, warm days relaxing and grilling by the resort-style pool, or sharing a smile on the children’s playground or resident’s social room, you’ll find your happiness comes easily here.
The entrance to Alana is like entering a whole new world. Sweeping walls of windows, rich handcrafted accents of wood and stone, natural light, and curvaceous layouts welcome residents and guests into a relaxing space.
Designer aesthetics are only the beginning at Alana with technology that transforms the everyday to the exceptional. Residents enjoy Bluetooth® enabled keyless entry, state-of-the- art building infrastructure, and high-speed Wi-Fi in all common areas.
The Alana Rooftop Oasis overlooks perfection in all directions, with rooftop views of Miami and Bay Harbor Islands. Swim or sunbathe, toast the sunset, relax or play, or laugh and socialize – it all happens from the 8th Floor Rooftop area created exclusively for Ambienta residents and their utmost enjoyment.
There is a refreshing sense of familiar ease here, spacious and private, yet vibrant and connected. With only 30 total residences, there are only a few homes on each floor, and nothing ever feels crowded. It is a breath of fresh air in one of Miami’s most lovely communities.
Graciously oversized, with floor-to-ceiling windows and a private entrance to the terrace, the Master suite feels like a secret retreat within each residence.
ALANA BAY HARBOR
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION